Our Little Lady

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

One More Attempt

I woke up this morning feeling kind of crappy.  My stomach was feeling gross; not vomitus, but I haven't had much of an appetite all day.  On top of that my back is very achy from my butt all the way up to the back of my head.  Very flu-like.  All day I've been wondering if this is the first sign of labor.

Harper's due date is tomorrow.  Tomorrow seems like just as good a day as any for her to arrive.

Of course I tried ONE last 'jump start labor' wives tale concoction:

1 cup hot water
1/4 c. melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/8 tsp. cumin

Drinky, drinky = baby, baby?

While the drink sounds pretty nasty, it was actually pretty good.  Hot chocolate with a little kick.

I vacuumed out my car and had Bryan show me how to put the car seat in.  I'm now driving around with a car seat.  How crazy is that!  On top of that, we went to the grocery store to get some odds and ends and hit up Babies 'R' Us.  I hope that I'm not all achy because I've been on my feet all day.  That would be disappointing.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment